Wednesday, October 8, 2008

you know....

ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more
Yes, I still would I'm afraid!
Thank you Karen, Kathy and Hantie for all the huge amount of work you put into this programme and I know many people got alot of fun and learning from it.
Thank you Karen especially for your relentlessly positive attitude and encouragement for those of us who would rather be reading!
I must say in the end dragging my feet somewhat was to my advantage as I learnt some good tips and shortcuts from other people who cheerfully shared their learnings including the tip to start at exercise 22 and work backwards! (hmm... working from both ends to the middle made a weird kind of sense and seemed to go faster - go figure)
My most important learning was a sad one - I'm still a very impatient person! But I must say that I'm finding using image generators alot of fun and I can see myself getting creative with birthday cards and teamday agendas in the future. I might even youtube some more pandas.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You know I'd rather be

floating on my back in clear clear water watching the birds fly overhead,

lying in a hammock strung between two coconut palms,

reading in the garden under a tree with the dappled light playing on the pages,

............

Hazel

NSL Training Support Team said...

Yes, reading is part of our core business and our passion as you have indicated here. The online world can never replace the physical world, although it opened up exciting ways of delivering services.

Glad your shared the learning process with others - it always makes the experience richer. And it was good that doing the exercises in a different order worked for you. Congratulations!