Sunday, October 5, 2008

exercise 18

Definitely think that library videos can be a marketing tool for programmes such as rhymetime and the school holidays, author talks etc.
I think that if libraries got together they could come up with some pretty stunning stuff e.g eLGAR libraries doing a series of library promotions for the whole of the Auckland region.
I could spend many hours looking at cute panda babies playing. In fact spent more time than I should so only quickly looked at the library ones. I've seen Conan the Librarian before. Rather liked the library prank about the children's books and Walter the farting dog- the Librarian handled it pretty well.
Wanted to upload the panda video to my blog, but my choices of username kept coming up unavailable and I'm not a sticker - I gave up at that point. However, went back and had another go and here it is. How cute is this.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=51CnDa-Cu2w

No comments: